96.3 Kiss FM wants to help the queens in our community enjoy some girl friend time even in the midst of social distancing.
Ladies, grab your tiaras and join 96.3 Kiss FM's Cher Best and the Quarantined Queens Book Club hosted by Bonita Jefferies Jenkins and Dr. Marva Tutt on Zoom for book discussion, virtual cocktails and some good ole fashioned girl time!
Each month, you'll enjoy reading a selected book of the month, then join in a virtual book club discussion and party via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting 2: May 11, 2020 at 7pm
- Topic: Quarantined Queens Book Club
- Online book for April is: It's Not All Downhill From Here by Terry McMillian
- It’s Not All Downhill From Here by Terry McMillan
- We will have our last discussion on Monday, May 11 at 7:00 pm. We will discuss Chapter 21 -30 to complete the book. We are also looking for new book recommendations.
- To join the club send your name, date of birth and contact info to: Quarantinedqueensbc@gmail.com